Dear Valued Guest,
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome guests back to White Orchid Spa. We are excited to announce that we are currently accepting reservations for MedSpa, Brow, & Lash services and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the CDC and professional associations including ISPA and AMSPA. Our temporary new hours of business will be 10am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
Our DaySpa does not yet have a set opening date, but hours of operation at the time of reopening will be 10am to 6pm, Monday through Sunday. We are aiming for an opening date of Monday, June 1st for the DaySpa, however this is subject to change. Due to the current state of uncertainty, we are not accepting reservations for DaySpa treatments at this time, however we are taking guest information to place on a waitlist. As soon as we have confirmation of an official opening date, we will reach out to all guests on the waitlist before taking new reservations.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- All employees will have their temperature taken prior to their work day, and will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- To reduce the number of patients in the building at any given time, we ask that you call us when you arrive for your reservation. Our front desk staff will contact you via phone or text to welcome you into the Spa, at which time there will be a touchless temperature scan to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Temporary closure of all common areas, locker rooms and amenities like the Sauna and Salt Rooms until further relaxed regulations are in place.
- Required touchless payment systems have been implemented by association recommendations. A credit or debit card number will be required over the phone at the time of reservation.
- As always, service providers will be washing their hands with antibacterial soap between every patient, and will also be wearing disposable gloves during each patient’s treatment.
- Treatment tables, equipment, countertops and cabinets are cleaned between each patient with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Over 30 hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the facility, and all who are in our Spa are encouraged to use it. Patients will be asked to wash their hands when entering treatment rooms.
- We will ensure that patients will remain 6 feet apart during check in and out procedures.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout the Spa.
- We are minimizing our team’s physical contact where possible, so we have asked our team members not to shake hands or hug.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
We will continue to monitor the AMSPA and ISPA recommendations for Medical and Day Spas as based on CDC guidelines. We hope our efforts will put you at ease. We appreciate our patients for helping us implement these new protocols and procedures to keep everyone safe during these uncertain and unprecedented times.
To book a treatment, please visit www.whiteorchidspa.info or call us at 772-231-1133. At White Orchid Spa, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to our guests once again.
The White Orchid Spa Team
Leave a Reply