White Orchid Spa
3500 Ocean Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963
Phone: (772) 231-1133
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Our Vero Beach med spa eyebrow artists use microblading to create sculpted, expressive brows that flatter the face and appear flawless without the need for makeup. Using their expertise in style and shape, they manually deposit pigment under the skin with a unique hand tool to fill in sparse hairs, add definition and bring out each guest’s best brows.
No two people (or brows!) are the same. Your artist will spend the time and make the effort to ensure you leave White Orchid Spa feeling completely satisfied with your microblading experience and confident in your new look.
Microblading Before and After Photos
What It Treats
Our microblading service offers custom solutions to common brow challenges, helping to reconstruct, define, cover gaps or fill in over-plucked eyebrows.
How It Works
Microblading is a technique of semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing performed specifically on the eyebrows. Like earlier methods of cosmetic tattooing, it is done by manually depositing pigment into the second layer of the skin. What makes it unique is the hand tool used. The unique formation of needles allows the artist to create the look of real eyebrow hairs by tattooing very fine hair-like strokes in the skin.
Pampering with a Purpose
Enjoy a variety of massage therapies, skin care treatments, and other spa services in our 6,200-square-foot facility.Request a Consultation
What to Expect
When you arrive for your initial appointment, a topical numbing cream will be applied. Once comfortably numb, we will begin to measure and draw the outline of your new eyebrows without shaving your existing brows.
When you are happy with the new shape and style, the microblading process begins. The treatment is performed by depositing pigment into the second layer of the skin using a special hand tool that allows your artist to create very fine hair-like strokes.
After the initial visit, it is common to notice some scabbing and flaking of the pigment. This is quite normal. Unfortunately, it may look as though your new brows are coming off completely, but don’t let that worry you. As long as you listen to and strictly follow the aftercare instructions, you won’t have any long-term issues or concerns. You’ll be perfectly pleased with your beautiful new brows, which typically last 1 to 3 years.
Our Nurse Practitioners
Our highly respected nurse practitioners combine the training and experience of accomplished medical professionals with the warm, personalized service you expect at a luxury med spa.Request a Consultation
The Microblading Cycle
Because of the confusing nature of the process, we’ve created an outline to help you understand what is normal and what isn’t normal when it comes to the healing of your new brows.
- Day 1: “I love my new brows!” Your brows are fresh, perfect and brand new.
- Day 2-4: “These are way too dark and thick.” Your brows will actually darken over this period of time.
- Day 5-8: “My brows are falling off!” Do NOT pick or remove the scabs or you may inadvertently remove some of your pigment!
- Day 9-10: “My brows have completely fallen off!!” Your brows will appear like they are completely gone during this time.
- Days 11-28: “My brows are coming back but they are patchy!” Your brows will appear to be patchy and incomplete during this part of the healing process. Most of these patches will fill in over time, but if for some reason an area doesn’t take, the included touch up visit after 4 weeks will address this issue.
- Day 42 (after touch-up): “These are better than I could have ever imagined!” Now you are back to the way you felt after the first day.
Schedule a Consultation
Our artists tailor their services specifically for each guest and a consultation enables them to listen to your concerns and create a customized treatment plan. You can request a consultation using the online form, or call our spa at (772) 231-1133.Back to Top